Vagrant Cloud is moving on June 27th. Learn more
Updated existing packages to latest version, corrected obsolete PHP PPA and fixed password expiration issue.
- Vagrant starts the box with cable disconnected. Applying the fix per https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues/7648.
- Using mailparse 2.1.6 as anything greater than this version is only PHP7 compatible
- Fixes issue with sudo package upgrade, see https://github.com/chef/bento/issues/711. --force-confnew breaks vagrant as the vagrant user no longer has password-less sudo access.
- Disable XDebug on the CLI (0016534) with a twist. Placed this before the current composer usage to apply the speed adjustment to building this image
- #59 Enable MySQL 5.7 (198d675) with bind address fix from ebff3db
- #60 Fix password expiration (4451cd3). Added
PASSWORD EXPIRE NEVERto make absolutely certain homestead will never expire regardless of config option.
- #67 ppa:ondrej/php5-5.6 is also deprecated (06d4a3c). Memcached and readline (9ff80ae). apcu (15e2e90). mcrypt (b00a8a3). mbstring and xml (e4f5d00).
- Explicit json and gmp to appease the ppa change.
pecl install -Zseemingly required as the compressed files randomly, but often, do not finish downloading.
- zip (aea1b71)
- intl (ca56b50)
- bcmath (27e754b)
- soap (b63da52)
apt-get installto keep current with master (fcdca5f)
- #74 Add composer_home to .profile (74f3446). #75 Execute under vagrant user instead of root (5c9cf1f)
virtualbox Hosted (1.01 GB)
vagrant init w0rd-driven/homestead; vagrant up --provider virtualbox
1 provider for this version.
November 15 2016, 19:13 UTC